Re: 36% Say Open Source Will Put End to Microsoft and Its Ilk

On Sun, 18 Feb 2007 20:21:13 GMT, Lintard <Lintard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>On 2007-02-16, Liar Rex Ballard wrote:
>> On Feb 16, 12:31 pm, "Reporter" <TruckSaf...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> Seems a bit like the numbers I posted yesterday doesn't it.
>
>No, Roy pulls information from news feeds and you pull numbers out of
>your ass.

THAT'S what driving them all nuts, he's posting hard news filled with
FACTS and they are blowing hot air, often completely non sequitur.

The VOLUME of good news is what is so interesting. It's all over the
place. And these items are the ones not being kept quiet for now. Some
companies are quietly building Linux foundations under all the noise
and flurry.