Re: A POLL ::::: Is Roy Schestowitz Mentally Ill?

On 2007-02-17, Kier <vallon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:
> On Sat, 17 Feb 2007 11:29:54 -0800, toe.mein wrote:
>

>> So is he mentally ill?
>
> No, but you probably are, nymshifter.

Wow! Two posts in one day about the posters' obsession with Roy.

It might be nice to have an on-call shrink available for the guys who
are having problems dealing with Roy's material.

I'd offer my services except I don't want to go to the expense of
shipping off a .357, plus instructions on which end of the barrel the
need to be looking into, for each of the trolls. If I could find Vista
cheap enough I might be persuaded to send that to them, though. It
wouldn't take them out of the gene pool, but it would certainly remove
them from COLA (and the rest of the www).

--
To mess up a linux box, you need to work _at_ it.
To mess up a Windows box, you need to work _on_ it.