Re: Obsessed much Roy Schestowitz?

Tim Smith wrote:

> In article <pan.2007.02.17.17.16.25.574811@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>  Kier <vallon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Maybe so, but your bothering to count all this just to make an attack Roy
>> isn't exactly stellar behaviour, is it? I'd like to see all the yap about
>> Windows/Vista/MS cut down a good deal, but you won't get anywhere by
>> posting stupid stuff like this.
>
> So, you'd like to see all that yap cut down, but you don't want to
> discuss how much yap there is?

Well, strange that you widiots never talk about the amount of pure,
unadultered garbage coming from the likes of "linux-sux", DFS, wjbell and
other assorted scum
--
Ninety percent of the time things will turn out worse than you expect.
The other 10 percent of the time you had no right to expect so much.