Re: Obsessed much Roy Schestowitz?

Erik Funkenbusch came up with this when s/he headbutted the keyboard a
moment ago in comp.os.linux.advocacy:

http://groups.google.com/groups/search?lr=&safe=off&num=10&q=insubject%3Alinux+author%3ASchestowitz&as_drrb=q&as_qdr=m3

> * 2180 subjects contain the word "linux"
> * 1820 subjects contain the word "linux" and "[News]"
> * 624 subjects containing -insubject:linux ("red hat" OR ubuntu OR debian
> OR distribution OR mepis OR kubuntu OR xgl OR compiz OR beryl OR Mandriva
> OR kde OR gnome) author:Schestowitz
>
> However, with around 40% of the content relating to Windows, and around
25%
> containing the word "linux" or a common distro or component, it looks
> pretty pathetic.

My, you're an obsessive, Erik.
--
-*- Linux Desktops & Clustering Solutions -*-          http://dotware.co.uk
-*- Registered Linux user #426308 -*-                 http://counter.li.org
-*- Once upon a midnight dreary, as I porn-searched, weak and weary,
   o'er many a strange and spurious site of hot XXX galore.
   But when I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning,
   and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my lost amore.
   "'Tis not possible," I muttered, "give me back my free hardcore!"
   Quoth the server: "404"
-*- Disclaimer:
   By sending an email to ANY of my addresses you are agreeing that:
   1. I am by definition, "the intended recipient"
   2. All information in the email is mine to do with as I see fit and make
   such financial profit, political mileage, or good joke as it lends itself
   to. In particular, I may quote it on usenet.
   3. I may take the contents as representing the views of your company.
   4. This overrides any disclaimer or statement of confidentiality that may
   be included on your message.