[News] Ballmer Lies About Market Share

Ballmer: 'We Don't Like Being Number Three'

,----[ Quote ]
| Ballmer pointed to open source as one potential source of worry.
| While the company has gained market share against Linux both on
| desktops and in the server market...
`----

http://www.internetnews.com/bus-news/article.php/3660326

Is Ballmer delusional or is he spreading FUD like Bill Gates?

The Fear biz is the computer security biz

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/02/11/computer_security_fearmongering/