[News] Bringing People to Open Source Circles at the University

Open Source University: Getting Students Involved

,----[ Quote ]
| Theory versus practice - I don't think there?s a better solution in
| making sure that software developers are ready for the challenges of
| tomorrow than catching them while they are still in school, and thenp
| lugging them into an open source software project.
`----

http://www.madpenguin.org/cms/?m=show&id=7759

Related:

UK students offered cash for open source software

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.pingwales.co.uk/2007/01/11/UKFSN-Price.html