Re: [News] And Dell Loses Yet Another Exec Amid Corruption

__/ [ Roy Schestowitz ] on Thursday 15 February 2007 06:48 \__

> Investors sue Dell on payments from Intel: WSJ
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | An investor lawsuit seeking class-action status accuses Dell Inc. of
> | improper accounting in its relationship with chip giant Intel,
> | according to a media report published Thursday evening.
> |
> | [...]
> |
> | The suit alleges that Dell received at times as much as $1 billion
> | a year in "secret and likely illegal" kickbacks in the form of
> | "e-Cap" or "exception to corporate average pricing" payments"
> | from Intel to ensure that Dell used no other chip supplier,
> | according to The Journal.
> `----

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/investors-sue-dell-payments-intel/story.aspx?guid=%7B400315B0%2DE375%2D4920%2DB300%2D784220BEFE35%7D&siteid=yhoo&dist=yhoo

Update: Not just the investors are suing.

Dell sued by employees in call centre

"A couple of individuals have sued Dell in an employment dispute at its call
centre in Roseburg."

                ~~ Greetings

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Windows leaves me peckish
  7:00am  up 23 days  7:18,  6 users,  load average: 1.89, 1.36, 0.92