Re: Well, MS security: The big joke

__/ [ Peter Köhlmann ] on Thursday 15 February 2007 00:26 \__

http://theinvisiblethings.blogspot.com/2007/02/vista-security-model-big-joke.html

Oh, dear.

"Oh, excuse me, is this supposed be a joke? We all remember all those
Microsoft's statements about how serious Microsoft is about security in
Vista and how all those new cool security features like UAC or Protected
Mode IE will improve the world's security. And now we hear what? That this
flagship security technology (UAC) is in fact? not a security technology!"

--

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Othello for Win32/Linux: http://othellomaster.com
Tasks: 132 total,   1 running, 127 sleeping,   0 stopped,   4 zombie