Re: Iceweasel

__/ [ Jim ] on Thursday 15 February 2007 04:09 \__

> Linonut came up with this when s/he headbutted the keyboard a moment ago in
> comp.os.linux.advocacy:
>
>> I've been using iceweasl on this new system, will see what one is
>> "missing" by using it.  I wonder how it shows up in those iffy browser
>> stats?
>>
>>    http://www.gnu.org/software/gnuzilla/
>>
>> Also noted are Gnuzilla and Gnash.
>>

> it'll show up as Mozilla/compatible (Firefox) because that's what it is :)

I heard of people who were blocked (Yahoo I think) for "unrecognised
browser", so I imagine that HTTP headers contain "IceWeasel".

--
                ~~ Happy Valentine's Day

Roy S. Schestowitz    The Holy Bible: http://www.gtk.org/documentation.html
roy      pts/4                         Wed Feb 14 03:19 - 03:19  (00:00)