Re: [News] No Timetable for Next Version of Windows

__/ [ Roy Schestowitz ] on Wednesday 14 February 2007 07:27 \__

http://www.marketwatch.com/News/Story/Story.aspx?guid=%7bE4159617-714F-451D-8451-EC372F9EA2B9%7d&siteid=yhoo&dist=yhoo
> http://tinyurl.com/29v85h

More here:

http://news.com.com/2061-10794_3-6159081.html?part=rss&tag=2547-1_3-0-20&subj=news

        Microsoft: We're not ready to talk beyond Vista

,----[ Quote ]
| "Up to 60% of the code in the new consumer version of Microsoft new Vista
| operating system is set to be rewritten as the Company 'scrambles' to fix
| internal problems a Microsoft insider has confirmed to SHN... Microsoft has
| also admitted that it has major problems in it's Windows division and has
| has immediately initiated a total restructure of the division..."
`----

http://www.smarthouse.com.au/Computing/Platforms?Article=/Computing/Platforms/R7G5G6U4

Hypothetically speaking, with Windows (as we know it) out of the picture,
Linux will be ready to take the market by storm.