Re: Blake Stowell resigns from SCO ..

__/ [ Doug Mentohl ] on Wednesday 14 February 2007 14:36 \__

http://trends.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=04/04/14/228259&tid=147&tid=29&tid=31

> "Oh, he no longer works for us,", Blake Stowell
>
> http://www.groklaw.net/articlebasic.php?story=20040819062642232
>
> "There are Internet service providers around the world who are blocking
> access to SCO", Blake Stowell
>
> "IBM is barred from trying to enforce the GPL with SCO", , Blake Stowell
>
> "Many software vendors have approached SCO to try and find a way to change
> the GPL", Blake Stowell
>
> On the non-existant MIT team of Experts ..
>
> ?at least one of the groups was a link to MIT?,  Blake Stowell
>
> "There's line-by-line code. There's obfuscated code as well,",  Blake
> Stowell

Good collection. Maybe the new employer is watching the PR person at work.

--
                ~~ Happy Valentine's Day

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "Slashdot is standard-compliant... in Japan"
roy      pts/4                         Wed Feb 14 03:19 - 03:19  (00:00)