[News] School Teacher Falls in Love with Linux, Makes Xubuntu Classroom

My first Linux experience: Overwhelmingly positive.

,----[ Quote ]
| I am totally satisfied with my Linux experience to this point.
| What these computers lack in power, they make up for in simplicity
| and ease of use. None has crashed, either. It seems to me that
| Linux is a viable solution for any educator with old, seemingly
| useless computers, and administrators shackled down by exorbitant
| licensing costs of running OS X or Windows on dozens or hundreds
| of machines ought to consider it as an alternative.
`----

http://scooterdman.newsvine.com/_news/2007/02/13/566477-my-first-linux-experience-overwhelmingly-positive
http://tinyurl.com/2mv5mm

You can help classrooms like this through http://freegeek.org/index.php