Roy Schestovitz

  • Subject: Roy Schestovitz
  • From: rodericktrousers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 14 Feb 2007 06:40:21 -0800
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Having just received my Vista Home Premium Upgrade pack in the mail I
thought I'd check, for a laugh, if COLA had anything interesting to
say on the subject.
There seems to have been a rationalisation of efforts in the group
since the last time I was here. Apparently somebody decided it would
be best to concentrate on delivering the group's entire Obsessed Linux
Wacko content in the form of a single poster!

I plan to come back and check out comp.os.linux.roy.schestovitz in
another couple of years.

(BTW - good to see the Funkenbushmeister is still slogging away in
defence of the forces of sentience).