[News] Only 3% of Experts Believe Vista is Secure; Companies Don't Mind Insescure Software -- Schneier

Why don't companies buy more secure software?

,----[ Quote ]
| Balancing security and functionality is nothing new. But is there
| a way to fairly allocate the security costs to the users who benefit
| from the functionality? We ask the LinuxWorld OpenSolutions Summit
| keynote speaker Bruce Schneier.
`----

http://www.computerworld.com.au/index.php/id;1726569615;fp;2;fpid;4

And today on Vista:

Security experts voice Vista concerns

,----[ Quote ]
| Some 97 per cent of delegates polled at the RSA Security Conference
| in San Francisco said they believed Vista would have problems with
| security for years and would not combat the number of threats that
| are targeting the system.
`----

http://www.ireland.com/newspaper/breaking/2007/0213/breaking39.htm

AV software inadequate protection against exploits

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.virusbtn.com/news/virus_news/2007/02_13.xml