Re: [News] Microsoft's 'Hardware Department' Loses Another Executive

__/ [ Roy Schestowitz ] on Wednesday 14 February 2007 07:02 \__

> Another Dell executive departs
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Dell is under investigation by the Securities and Exchange
> | Commission for accounting issues.
> `----

http://news.com.com/2061-10810_3-6158930.html?part=rss&tag=2547-1_3-0-20&subj=news

Here's another goodie:

Biting words on Apple come back to haunt Dell

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/business/16669692.htm

--
                ~~ Happy Valentine's Day

Windows: innovative VTP technology (Virus Transfer Protocol)
 10:00am  up 22 days 10:18,  6 users,  load average: 0.30, 0.67, 0.69