Re: [News] Is the Linux Accounting Software Problem Solved?

__/ [ B Gruff ] on Tuesday 13 February 2007 15:55 \__

> On Tuesday 13 February 2007 15:41 Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Meanwhile, Microsoft starts a
>> verbal battle (Bill Hilf) against IBM's latest offering, which brings
>> Linux to the enterprise desktops.
>
> Did you miss out a reference there Roy?

I prefer not to link to Microsoft-watch, especailly after Mary left the house
and let some Microsoft fanboys run the show.

http://www.microsoft-watch.com/content/operating_systems/microsoft_is_not_very_hapy_about_ibms_new.html#more

I left a comment there as well when I read this. Bill Hilf is taking tours
through the Open Source blogs (he's not the only guy from Port25 who does
that) and tries to poison VP's minds. That's also why Microsoft sponsors,
attends, and gives speeches in Linux conferences. They try to get people
confused, sometimes leading to 'defection' and general turnoff. I've read
several such stories. Here's the latest example (among many):

"Microsoft seems to have hijacked Linux Asia"

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.ciol.com/content/developer/Linux/2007/107020104.asp

--
                ~~ Happy Valentine's Day (Mañana)

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Free 3-D Reversi: http://othellomaster.com
  4:20pm  up 21 days 16:38,  6 users,  load average: 0.64, 0.70, 0.71