Re: [News] Windows User Discovers the Command Line Interface

On Tuesday 13 February 2007 15:21 Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> When will we hear the end of computer quacks?
>
> ,----[  ]
> | So why beat the dead skunk again? Check it out: Don Norman discovered
> | command line interfaces! And he's about to take his discovery to the
> | press! Yes, he thinks this is an original discovery all his own.
> |
> | [...]
> |
> | I can't wait until Microsoft invents apt-get so he can fawn over it
> | next...
> `----

http://penguinpetes.com/b2evo/index.php?title=when_will_we_hear_the_end_of_computer_qu&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1

Heh:-)

I actually predicted this months ago, in that I made several postings here
telling trolls what was coming to them.
I love the guy's phrasing:-

"Windows Vista uses a command line, and all of a sudden the interface that
was holding Linux back is the same interface that's pushing Windows
forward! Suddenly the advanced power of commands isn't just for elitist
eggheads"!