Re: Windows XP Users Regret Vista 'Upgrade'

On Feb 12, 3:06 pm, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Windows Vista: My Experience
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | So, to summarize: Vista sucks. Don't "upgrade". It seems to me
> | that Vista is just XP with a new skin.
> `----
>
> http://www.ifc0nfig.com/blog/windows-vista-my-experience/

Not a fair review at all.

First the guy (an acknowledged Linux biased user) start off installing
Vista on a very sub-par machine.

Almost all of the problems he faces are getting drivers - which he
eventually does...

Then he complains about UAC which can really cut down on unwanted
malware, spyware, etc. - without mentioning that you can completely
turn it off and revert back to XP style (ie. no UAC)

He didn't even review *any* of the features whatsoever...

Oh well... what can we expect from the Linux rabid anyways?