Re: [News] Negroponte: It would be nuts for OLPC to advocate being "open" and then being closed to Microsoft

__/ [ John Bailo ] on Sunday 11 February 2007 08:55 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> | --  a problem with which I sympathize. Nonetheless, we are working with
>> | them. They have laptops and are determined to put Windows on it. We are
>
> I knew that wanker would punt.
>
> He's only in it for the fame.

Apparently he's a friend of Gates as well. What they care about the most is
the way history will have them remembered.

--
                        ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "World ends in five minutes - please log out"
Tasks: 117 total,   1 running, 112 sleeping,   0 stopped,   4 zombie