Re: This Roy Schestowitz Clown is Quite A Freak!

__/ [ Rafael ] on Sunday 11 February 2007 08:15 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> __/ [ RonB ] on Saturday 10 February 2007 19:30 \__

>  >>
>>> I guess Roy posts too much pro-Linux news on a Linux Advocacy newsgroup.
>>> Tends to piss the WinTrolls off for some reason.
>>
>> I know it's a troll threat, but I'll just clarify 2 things:

Oops. "thread", not "threat".

>> 1. I don't nymshift. There are imposters that do this.
>> 2. I don't crosspost. It's either trolls or imposter (or both) that do
>> this.
>
> Unfortunately, there are sick, twisted people out there.  Impostor is
> another form of troll.  They appear to be quite incapable of carrying on
> a decent conversation, let alone express truth.

For the past two weeks (roughly), one troll has been going through about 1000
of my messages in Google Groups. He rated all of them 1 out of 5. There's
similar stuff going on in Digg.com.

--
                        ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Open syntax, Open API's, Open standards
roy      pts/4                         Sat Feb 10 05:49 - 05:49  (00:00)