Re: [News] State of California Could Say Goodbye to Microsoft Proprietary Formats

http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&taxonomyName=it_in_government&articleId=9011948&taxonomyId=69&intsrc=kc_top
> http://tinyurl.com/39cyon

California?

Where's that?

Are they Russian?  Cuban?  Is it in China?

... must be damned commies - right?

> Recenly, Texas and Minnesota chose ODF as well. Mass. is no longer the
> only US state to watch. Ouside the US, ODF is very popular.

Ah - right .... Texas Russia, and Minnesota China, right?

Goddam commies!

Mass.?  Where's that?  Another goddam commie country?

Sheesh!  We 'Mericans godda stick together, budda!