Re: MS undocumentation ..

__/ [ nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ] on Wednesday 28 February 2007 16:37 \__

> Undocumented APIs are an abuse of monopoly power whose advantage for
> Microsoft would be ended if Microsoft were broken into an OS division
> and an apps division.  I imagine they also make life difficult for
> WINE developers.
>
> I don't know how anyone imagines that an abusive monopoly is good for
> the consumer.

Nobody thinks so, but few people care. Even fewer people have the power to do
anything about it. The government that gives safe haven to Microsoft could
not care less.

--
                ~~ Best wishes

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bYsxaMyFV2Y http://youtube.com/watch?v=QNb7gPA1JFk
 10:05pm  up 36 days 22:23,  8 users,  load average: 0.92, 0.47, 0.24