Re: DFS responses; not technical; watered down

  • Subject: Re: DFS responses; not technical; watered down
  • From: William Poaster <wp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 11:49:48 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 07:14:28 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

<snip>

> I plonked "Danny Kwong" after he had crossposted to the Windows
> newsgroup/s (twice!) just to say that Linux is (apparently) not being
> adopted.

He was losing the argument, so he crossposted to windows groups trying
to drag other tolls in for support. A typical troll tactic.

> An advocacy newsgroup is here for a reason just like the technical
> newsgroups are there for a reason. These sorts of posts seem to belong
> in the anti-Linux advocacy newsgroups, whatever they may be.

IMO these "wintrolls", have no reason to be in this group. All they do is
whine, rant & attack pro-linux posts.
 As regard the subject line "DFS responses; not technical; watered down"
he actually stated (when he first came here) that he wanted to argue. In
other words, whatever was said, he'd *deliberately* argue against it. His
idiotic posts about vulnerabilities in linux were laughable. And even
though it was pointed out time after time, that it depended on which
distro & what apps they applied to & what severity they were, & the fact
that they were duplicated for the disros/apps they applied to!
http://groups.google.co.uk/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/browse_thread/thread/8cda71224a918541/bfde7a26902d9335?q=%22argue%22+group%3Acomp.os.linux.advocacy+author%3Adfs&lnk=ol&hl=en&;

He repeated this idiocy a few times, & when he came out with "If it
wasn't for MicroSoft, you wouldn't be posting anything right now", I
classed him a prize idiot, brass bound & gold plated. Since then he has
resided in the bit-bucket, along with the other stupid trolls.

--
Contrary to popular belief, the M$ trolls & shills
*can* tell the difference between their arse