Re: [News] Trying Vista, Returning to Windows XP

On Sun, 25 Feb 2007 13:59:22 +0000, Roy Schestowitz
<newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Windows Vista problem solving (not)
>
>,----[ Quote ]
>| While I wait to find out, it's back into Windows XP which is
>| problem-free and completely stable on this particular system.
>`----
>
>http://www.geekzone.co.nz/juha/2347

So this makes WinXP the OS of choice.
This is a Linux advocacy group, not a Windows advocacy group.

For years you idiots railed against XP as being the devil incarnate
but now it is the standard that Vista must meet.

For once I would like to see you liars tell the truth about
something. Anything, no matter how insignificant, told in a
truthful manner would do wonders for your credibility.
Utherwise you're all just the same old yarn-spinners
and story-tellers with nothing to say and no TRUTHFUL way to say it.