[News] Gates Destroys IT Industry, Then Whines About Its State

Could it get more ridiculous? So first we see stories like this...

VMware wallops Microsoft with white paper

"The EMC subsidiary has published a white paper detailing its issues with
Microsoft's virtual server software. Microsoft has restrictive support
policies that make it difficult for customers to move virtual machines
between competing platforms and has been reluctant to open up its APIs,
according to VMware. The end result is that Microsoft limits customer"

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/02/26/vmware_ms_spat/

And then come the crocodile tears from Gates in this new article...

Gates: How to Keep America Competitive

,----[ Quote ]
| The United States provides 65,000 temporary H-1B visas each year to
| make up this shortfall -- not nearly enough to fill open
| technical positions.
`----

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/02/23/AR2007022301697.html

Can this man blame people for avoiding participation in an industry that he
constantly destroys using criminal activities? For example:

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.iowaconsumercase.org/011607/2000/PX02991.pdf