[News] BitTorrent Comes to Mozilla Firefox; Open Source Music Through Torrents

BitFox Adds BitTorrent Support to Firefox

,----[ Quote ]
| BitFox is a Firefox extension that aims to make downloading torrents
| "as simple as downloading a file over a HTTP or FTP connection."
`----

http://torrentfreak.com/bitfox-adds-bittorrent-support-to-firefox/

There's also a P2P client for Firefox, which positions this browser at the
front. And then you find things like this:

Sleepy 5 Orchestra - BSH PSH SPAW KRSH E.P., Open Source Release

,----[ Quote ]
| Free Sleepy 5 Orchestra album that includes artwork, FL Studio project
| files and samples!
|
| This is an 'open source' release that allows you to look into the
| methods used to create the music and to alter as you see fit.
|
| You probably remember popular artists such as David Bowie, Nine Inch
| Nails, M.I.A., Peter Gabriel, etc. holding remix contests. The 'Open
| Source Album' concept takes the remix idea and explores it further
| by eliminating the limitations of only having pre-rendered sound
| files to work with.
`----

http://www.bittorrent.com/users/mychaleg/torrents/Sleepy_5_Orchestra_-_BSH_PSH_SPAW_KRSH_E.P._Open_Source_Release/eef12b6f0e6f7696db005b105b4219eaec9e0a5b/index.html
http://tinyurl.com/25jt2f

The Internet does to the labels what it has already done (and still does) to
photography, journalism, and proprietary software.