[News] Novell Insists that the FSF Won't Keep it Out of the Loop

Novell Will Continue To Hold GPL

,----[ Quote ]
| Open source vendor Novell has asserted that there is no truth in
| speculations of it losing out on the General Public License (GPL)
| to sell Linux operating system software.
`----

http://www.channeltimes.com/India/News/Novell_Will_Continue_To_Hold_GPL/551-79348-819.html

The same argument was made a couple of months ago in South Africa.

Related:

Linux license delayed by Novell/Microsoft review

,----[ Quote ]
| The partnership between Microsoft Corp. and Novell Inc. has
| delayed completion of a new license that will govern rights
| to key parts of the Linux operating system.
`----

http://yahoo.reuters.com/news/articlehybrid.aspx?storyID=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20070212:MTFH31568_2007-02-12_22-56-15_N12407935&type=comktNews&rpc=44

Novell and GPLv3: Let the Beatings Begin!

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.madpenguin.org/cms/?m=show&id=7755