[News] Novell Opens Door for Microsoft to 'Pull an Alcatel-Lucent'; MSFT to Drop

FUD from Ballmer, 'sponsored' by Novell

,----[ Quote ]
| These statements about IP violations in Linux are being made by the
| CEO of a company which is being sued by AT&T for sending development
| work overseas to avoid US patents. Lest we forget, this is the same
| company which was successfully sued by Eolas for infringing patents
| relating to browser plug-ins.
|
| There's more. A small company named Visto is suing Microsoft for
| alleged mobile email and data patent infringements; another firm
| VirnetX is taking action against the Redmond giant for alleged
| patent infringement in VPN. Remember, Timeline successfully sued
| Microsoft for patent infringement in SQL Server.
`----

http://www.itwire.com.au/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=9864&Itemid=1091

Microsoft's stock is set to drop when Wall Street hits the bell. After-hours
trade shows this very clearly.