Re: [News] Man Tries Windows Vista, Vows to Never Try It Again

__/ [ Oliver Wong ] on Wednesday 21 February 2007 20:46 \__

http://www.dell.com/content/topics/global.aspx/solutions/en/winvista?c=us&cs=&l=en&s=dhs

>     Misleading headline. Dell is describing various computer performance
> descriptive labels. Hardware which is "Windows Vista Capable" means it can
> boot Windows Vista, but no guarantees on actually running software. "Window
> Vista Premium Ready" apparently means it can multitask, and "Dell
> Recommended" apparently means it supports two monitors. Again, note that
> this is the hardware, the underlying OS could be the same for all three
> hardware configurations.
>
>     Please don't misrepresent other people's words.

I think your sarcasm meter is broken. :-)

--
                ~~ With compliments

Roy S. Schestowitz     | Run a Linux server, then learn how to knit
Tasks: 132 total,   1 running, 127 sleeping,   0 stopped,   4 zombie