Re: [News] Man Tries Windows Vista, Vows to Never Try It Again

  • Subject: Re: [News] Man Tries Windows Vista, Vows to Never Try It Again
  • From: "DFS" <nospam@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 09:40:43 -0500
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Jamie Hart wrote:
> Hadron Quark <hadronquark@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in
>
>> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>>
>>> Windows Vista... I hate you
>>>

>> I do believe that Roy Schestowitz has got worse. He needs help. He
>> *hates* an OS he doesn't have to use.
>>
> That was the title of the article, you fuckwitted moron.
>
> Still, best not to let facts get in the way of your pathetic vendetta.

The author of that "hate you" article sure didn't let any facts get in his
way: a 5-hour install?  I don't think so.

The key statement that shows what an OSS clown he is: "There is really no
reason anyone should have to pay for or pirate the majority of the software
they use on a daily basis"

>> I hate celery but I dont hang around alt.cookery and bad mouth it all
>> day.
>>
> Maybe you should.  You're not wanted here.

Sure he is.  What's advocacy w/o dissent?