Re: [News] Computer Are Not Disposable, Thanks to Linux

In article <48697609.YMcnRii07u@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> TechnoFile: It's a computer, not a razor blade

	Let me point out one thing about Linux. Thanks to Linux I am
still using a Pentium 100 MHZ machine with 96MB of ram to run Planet
Maca's Opus. this old beast has been running full time since 2001 when
I aquired it. You can access the web site for more info
http://pinkrose.dhis.org No problems with linux here. I even use it on
my IMAC g3/400 slot loader. On the Pentium I run Slackware 8.0 and the
Imac I run Slackintosh 10 as well as MacOS 9.2.2

--

		      From the Desk of the Sysop of:
Planet Maca's Opus, a Free open BBS system. telnet://pinkrose.dhis.org