Re: [News] Google Will Change the Status of the Desktop PC

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
Why Google's Network Will Kill Node Computing

,----[ Quote ]
| Node technology is already inferior to network computing. In not too
| many years, most node computing technology will also be rendered
| totally obsolete by the coalescing network computer.

This is the most cockeyed article I've ever read. Some of the sentences read like dialog from "Plan Nine from Outer Space":

"Google now brings more order to human communication more than any other entity on this planet including Microsoft. And because of that, Google will increasingly lord over the lower order operating system company the way the operating system company has lorded over the lower order software companies."

"Soon Google’s brain will not want to have information hogging smart nodes on its network. "

"Soon, I suspect that the oxygen will be removed from Microsoft’s environment by Google’s higher order technology – a technology that will give users access to any major type of software application (better and faster adapting ASP software) for only the price of the information users enter and the ads they view."

Google's brain?   Oxygen?   Oh, brother!

--
The Texeme Construct
updated 1/4 http://john-bailo.blogspot.com