[News] Users Complain More About Windows Than About Linux

Ubuntu Just Sucks Less

,----[ Quote ]
| Most interestingly, according to opinmind, 87% of all bloggers
| who have blogged about Ubuntu like it, as opposed to 67% for
| Windows. Opinmind seems to be a real neat tool - wonder how
| many people use it, and in what innovative ways.
`----

http://ubuntu.wordpress.com/2007/01/09/ubuntu-just-sucks-less/

Also see these:

Sentiment Analysis for Internet Explorer; Comparing to Firefox

,----[ Quote ]
| Taking a look at Opinmind, we learn that only 24% of bloggers
| have a positive sentiment towards Internet Explorer, compared to
| 69% positive with Firefox.
`----

http://www.marketingpilgrim.com/2007/01/sentiment-analysis-for-internet-explorer-comparing-to-firefox.html
http://tinyurl.com/yc87z6

Marketing Linux - the penultimate barrier

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.seopher.com/articles/marketing_linux_the_penultimate_barrier