Re: [News] People Praising Microsoft for Freebies

I have decided to use my real name, Mateus Denigris rather than My old username
Mathew P.

"Always do the right thing: It will delight /  Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanies
some and astound the rest" - Mark Twain    / Psychotronic protection, low prices

"Anyone who uses the term 'intellectual property' is either confused or trying
to confuse you." - Richard Matthew Stallman