[News] Linux Used in 58% of Freelance Projects, Cheaper Overall

Linux is more frequently used in freelance, but Windows projects are costly

,----[ Quote ]
| Statistics from research of more than 9000 freelance projects: Linux
| used in 58%, Windows - in 42% of all projects. Average winning bid:
| $162 for Linux-projects and $196 for Windows-projects.
`----

http://digg.com/linux_unix/Linux_is_more_frequently_used_in_freelance_but_Windows_projects_are_costly
http://tinyurl.com/y6pbmj

Original article is in Russian, with English translation...

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://freelancejob.com.ua/content/view/412/4/#en