Re: BECTA reported to the EU for procurement violation

__/ [ 7 ] on Monday 08 January 2007 17:58 \__

> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/01/08/becta_ec_complaint/
>
> "Small firm complains about Becta and big business"
>
> I complained a while ago that BECTA was game keeper and
> poacher in the words they use to describe open source
> and its uptake in UK education. Well its now turned
> into official complaint filed with the EU.
>
> No one from BECTA should be trusted.
> What they do is illegal and they know it.
> If you want action, particularly as a small open source company,
> join the list of complainants to EU and press
> for a full enquiry and more transparency. Air all your past grievances
> as well, so that it gets noted as yet more crimes
> that have been committed by BECTA in collusion with
> big business.

Oops. I was preparing something while you posted this. You beat me to it.

--
                        ~~ Best wishes for the new year!

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "All your archives are (sic) belong to Google"
  6:05pm  up 82 days  4:19,  6 users,  load average: 0.24, 0.65, 0.76