Re: Embracing, Extending and Extinguishing Java

__/ [ BearItAll ] on Monday 08 January 2007 17:08 \__

> John A. Bailo wrote:
>
>> wjbell wrote:

>>> Marked as off-topic spam, Roy Schestowitz.
>>
>> Agree.  Belongs in comp.lang.java.advocacy
>>

> I would say that java affects everyone who uses a computer on the internet,
> including Linux users.

If the two trolls bothered to read this item from Groklaw (even the snippet
which mentions Linux explicitly), they would have seen that it clearly has a
lot to do with Linux. Groklaw is not about Java. Java was Microsoft's threat
because it gave access to Linux and brought applications to all platforms.
Then, Microsoft pulled an anti-competitive trick which it had been using for
over a decade. It's a pattern.

I suspect that John retaliated whenever I say something which I truly believe
in about the company whose share he holds.

--
                        ~~ Best wishes for the new year!

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Microsof(fshore)t Window(ntime)s Vista(gnating)
roy      pts/4                         Sun Jan  7 21:10 - 21:11  (00:00)