Re: [News] Microsoft Deal with Novell Cannot Defeat Linux; Accidently, It Makes Linux More Attractive

John A. Bailo shilling on behalf of novel wrote:

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>

>> | According to a recent survey at least partially backed by IBM, Linux
>> | has never been more attractive.
>> `----
>>
>> http://www.linuxinsider.com/rsstory/55032.html
>
> So, that should make you like Novell...right?

Nope - its an unintended consequence.
Micoshaft now looks like a massive Linux advocate
to everyone I have spoken to because it spent hundreds
of millions to distribute SuSE Linux. I can tell you the
most hardent windopz advocates now have no remaining doubts about
switching to Linux. Thanks to blunders by micoshaft and novel and
their unintended side effects, Linux has reached a tipping point
in business circles of no return on the adoption front.
Mission critical applications such as Human resources and payroll
are all being planned to be migrated to Linux for good.