Re: NYT Security Tip - Choose Non-Microsoft Products

Peter Köhlmann wrote:
> Larry Qualig wrote:
>

> > Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> >> __/ [ [H]omer ] on Monday 08 January 2007 15:05 \__

> >> He's like a script that has gone titsup. Maybe he should just steal
> >> (p-l-a-g-i-a-r-i-s-e) a script that works.
> >
> > You mean the way that Roy Schestowitz steals images and puts them up on
> > his own web-site?
> >

> No, not that way.
> After all, wjbell removed copyrights and claimed the script as his own.

Whereas Roy Schestowitz the thief simply ignored the copyrights and
posted the images on his web-site as though they were his own.

> Seems a tad different for me. Naturally not for Msg-ID Larry

The only reason that it seems "a tad" different for you is because
you're an idiot. Run along now and polish your black boots or compare
some anti-aliased screen shots. That should keep you amused for a day
or two.