Re: [News] Still No NVIDIA Support for Vista While GNU/Linux is Supported

On Sun, 07 Jan 2007 18:36:12 +0100, OK wrote:

> On Sat, 6 Jan 2007 03:31:40 -0600, Erik Funkenbusch
> <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 05 Jan 2007 14:14:08 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>>> Vista not currently supported by nVidia
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]

>>> `----
>>>
>>> http://everything-pc.blogspot.com/2007/01/vista-not-currently-supported-by-nvidia.html
>>>
>>> For a chance, it is Windows, not Linux, that gets poor driver support.
>>
>>This is patently wrong.  Go to the nvidia download page, click on download
>>drivers, clike on GeForce drivers, and then click on Vista x86 (or x64) and
>>you'll see that the most recent drivers are 97.46 released yesterday, the
>>previous drivers were, IIRC 97.02 and were released in December.  There was
>>also a version before that in the 96.xx range for vista that was released
>>about the time of RTM.  That article is simply not true.
>>
>>Don't let facts stop you, though.
>
> This marks a new era in Roy's sickness: create a brand new blog, post
> deliberatly wrong information on it and immediately post "news"
> articles refering to it. That particular blog is brand new, 1 article,
> 5 profile views. Well done.

I was wondering how many of these seemingly brand new blogs, with little
traffic are actually Roy Schesotwitz  himself, or his buddy Mark Kent
under different nyms.

It seems odd that Roy Schestowitz is able to locate these things like
clockwork despite them having been created recently and consisting of one
or two brand new messages.

It appears that Roy Schestowitz is running out of material so he is
creating some himself and then referring to it in his COLA SPAM.