Re: troll alert ..

__/ [ Linonut ] on Saturday 06 January 2007 02:05 \__

> After takin' a swig o' grog, wjbell belched out this bit o' wisdom:
>
>> Linonut wrote:
>>> After takin' a swig o' grog, wjbell belched out this bit o' wisdom:

>>> You're not helping.
>>>
>>> At all.
>>
>> No one is helping, at all.
>>
>> Funny though... I wonder if there will ever be a time when future
>> employers do a net search to see what comes up on a prospective
>> employee?  It's not looking good for roy in that dept.
>
> It wouldn't look good for most people, here.  Roy is actually one of
> the calmer, nicer-sounding people.

The trolls are using scare tactics. They still try to convince me that my
drivel will make the sky fall, preying on one's survival instincts. The
tactics are funny at best and waste of bandwidth at worst.

As I have told them before, I can probably secure a 6-digit wage if I wish
(and yes, I've been approached), but at the moment I choose to dedicate the
majority of my efforts promoting Free software and a world of
transparency---one where media, for example, is not controlled by a charity
organisation created by the founder of a global monopoly, which was created
through coordinated crime.

Best wishes,

                        ~~ Best wishes for the new year!

Roy S. Schestowitz      | while (!0==1) echo 'Bill Gates' > /dev/null