[News] [Humour] Windows Vista SP1, AKA "Fiji"

Windows Vista Service Pack 1 Hotfix Preview

,----[ Quote ]
| Updated daily or whenever new fixes are found. Last updated on
| 01/04/2007.
`----

http://www.vistasp1.net/

Last week, when I called Fiji XP SP5 (or Vista SP1) I was actually referring
to security fixes. However, this list contains hardware compatibility
issues.

Related:

Microsoft's New Look in 2007

,----[ Quote ]