Re: usb architecture

  • Subject: Re: usb architecture
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2007 21:25:25 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [ shankar.linux@xxxxxxxxx ] on Friday 05 January 2007 13:18 \__

> really i wondered by looking in to your reply,
> i did not get whether you want to contribute or not and if you do not
> know you should not participate in this issue,
>
> i thought in this group i will get answers for my questions with the
> people all over the world who are very intersted in linux driver
> development, but i did not even think this type reply from one person
> like u,
> can u please justify your reply? what is the wrong in my querry,
> previously i worked on windows usb device drivers (with only  6 months
> of experience), now i need to work on linux usb device drivers,
> that's why keeping windows terminology in mind i put this discussion in
> the group.
> i am very sorry if i hurt you,
> and i am very sorry to the viewrs of this group, because this
> discussion leads me to my personal use, i do not like to use this group
> for my personal chating, let me end this type of messages with this
> message,
> I thanks to all the people who  given me support and some instructions,
>
> thanks and regards
> shiva
> and i wonder in this group

Shiva,

Don't take this personally as the criticism wasn't addressed you. There are
some people in this newsgroup who receive shiny laptops from Microsoft
[tinfoil hat on /] in order to come here and discredit Linux. Peter just
wrongly identified you. He mistakenly thought you were a malicious poster
who came here to receive his wage from Microsoft Corp. So essentially, he
thought you were somebody else.

For this reason, this particular newsgroup is not the best one for technical
questions to be asked. Point Google Groups at comp.os.linux.misc where
people will be less suspicious about your identity and will give you better
help.

Best wishes,

                        ~~ Best wishes for the new year!

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Coffee makes mw to0 jittery
Cpu(s):  21.6% user,   3.0% system,   1.0% nice,  74.3% idle