[News] Host With Linux Servers, Play with YoYos

YoYoNation pledges allegiance to open source

,----[ Quote ]
| Patrick Cuartero and Weber Hsu launched YoYoNation in 2005, after working
| with SUSE Linux on mainframes
|
| [...]
|
| One important aspect to running the store has been finding the
| right hosting company. "We just migrated to dedicated hosting,"
| Cuartero says. "Hosting for Linux is a lot less expensive than
| with Microsoft. It's helped us."
`----

http://enterprise.linux.com/article.pl?sid=07/01/02/1557237&tid=3

An alternative is learning how to knit because the servers take care of
themselves.

Unix vs. Windows or: sometimes a fool is just a fool

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://blogs.zdnet.com/Murphy/?p=766#