[News] Opensuse Not Doing Too Bad...

InfoWorld Honors SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop With 2007 Technology of the
Year Award

,----[ Quote ]
| SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10 shipped in July 2006 and has been
| downloaded nearly half a million times.
`----

http://www.linuxelectrons.com/News/Linux/InfoWorld_Honors_SUSE_Linux_Enterprise_Desktop_With_2007_Technology_of_the_Year_Award

Review: openSUSE 10.2 Earns A Seat At The Head Of The Table

,----[ Quote ]
| Overall, I've been very impressed with openSUSE 10.2, and have decided
| that it's worthy of replacing my SUSE 9.3 systems. Considering how
| long I've been using that release, that's a fairly significant testament.
`----

http://news.yahoo.com/s/cmp/20070104/tc_cmp/196800885

Related:

Linux: Ubuntu Founder On Microsoft "Challenge"

,----[ Quote ]
| Canonical CEO Mark Shuttleworth talks why it may finally be time for
| Linux to out-innovate Apple and Microsoft on the desktop.
`----

http://www.redherring.com/Article.aspx?a=20495&hed=Linux%3A+Ubuntu+Founder+On+Microsoft+%E2%80%9CChallenge%E2%80%9D+

Mark Shuttleworth: Linux is the Future (Interview)

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.youtux.org/content/view/186/2/