Re: Novell sees itself a mixed-source company ..

__/ [ Doug Mentohl ] on Tuesday 02 January 2007 18:14 \__

> "Novell sees itself a mixed-source company that provides Linux as a
> "base building block", together with identity and resource management
> products that manage a hotchpotch of proprietary and open source
> software within an IT infrastructure", Maarten Koster, Novell
> Asia-Pacific.
>
> http://www.zdnetindia.com/news/software/stories/166426.html

I could almost swear that at some stage they said they were transforming into
the next best thing (Open Source business). It was just before Ron took over
and started flirting with Steve. Those two could be sharing a bed (bank
account) if you ask me... not literally of course...

--
                        ~~ Best wishes for the new year!

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Get the most out of your hardware. Get Linux.
roy      pts/3                         Thu Jan  4 03:56   still logged in