Re: [News] Analyst Thinks the Wii is Bound to Win the 'Console War'

begin  oe_protect.scr
> Game Console Wars: Nintendo Leaves Microsoft, Sony Trailing Behind
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| But of course, the big winner here is Nintendo , who managed to
>| sell 1.8 million Wiis in the US last quarter with only six weeks
>| of product availability. And when you add in Japanese sales, where
>| Nintendo is much favored over Microsoft, odds are that Wii is
>| actually outselling the XBox 360 world-wide at the moment.
> `----
>
> http://biz.yahoo.com/seekingalpha/070103/23392_id.html?.v=1

The Wii has done well, and both my lads are interested in it.  The
liveCD for it looks interesting - has anyone tried it?

If I had to live my life again, I'd make the same mistakes, only sooner.
		-- Tallulah Bankhead