Re: [News] Another University Teaches open Source

begin  oe_protect.scr
> University of Regina offers open source course
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| In recent years, software giants like Microsoft have found open source
>| software like Linux and Firefox nipping at their heels.
>|
>| Open source software is typically available for free and is set up so
>| that programmers around the world can tinker with the code and make
>| improvements.
>|
>| [...]
>|
>| Now, the University of Regina has joined the fray, launching its
>| first senior-level course in open source software development.
> `----
>
> http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/02012007/3/canada-u-r-offers-open-source-course.html

Sanity is dawning.  I expect that Microsoft Canada's execs are in an
aeroplane at this moment, on their way to browbeat, sorry, I mean bribe,
no, no, sorry, I mean explain the advantages of proprietary software.

It'll be just like Beggars' Canyon back home.
		-- Luke Skywalker