Re: Help with PC Linux OS

  • Subject: Re: Help with PC Linux OS
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 08:11:01 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [ Rick ] on Wednesday 03 January 2007 04:43 \__

> On Tue, 02 Jan 2007 19:48:49 -0800, 3than7@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
>> I downloaded teh .iso file for PCLinuxOS bigdaddy? what ever the biggest
>> version is.
>> I burned to ,iso file to a blank cd using Alchohol 120% Upon rebooting my
>> computer, i pressed F12 and chose boot from CD The screen went totally
>> black. IT  did NOT boot PCLINUXOS as i hoped, it went back to the bios
>> boot screen, and continued to boot windows XP as normal?
>>
>> what am i doing wrong!?
>
> You might to ask in the PCLinuxOS forum. The main page is pclinuxos.com.
> The forums are at http://www.pclinuxos.com/forum/index.php

At this pace, he'll put a COLA ban on Google Groups as quickly as he did on
AIOE. Then, The PCLOS forums as well...

They must be running low (in terms of namespace) in Google. All these
sockpuppts have left a nonsential moniker like 3than7. He seems determied to
damage the repution of COLA... a reputation that was lost in the last decade
when Microsoft sent him the first cheque.

--
                        ~~ Kind greetings and happy holidays!

You can never get nine women to deliver a baby in a month
  8:05am  up 76 days 18:19,  6 users,  load average: 0.26, 0.29, 0.36