Re: Still looking for all the FUD...

On Tue, 02 Jan 2007 15:09:27 +0100, High Plains Thumper wrote:

> Tim Smith wrote:
>
>> Still looking for all the FUD Roy says rodtrent is
>> submitting to Digg.  Here are his latest submissions:
>
> <gobshite snipped>
>
> Why are you so concerned about what he posts outside this
> newsgroup?
>
> Pssst, did you ever read,
>
> http://www.faqs.org/faqs/linux/advocacy/faq-and-primer/
>
> | The charter of comp.os.linux.advocacy is: For discussion of
> | the benefits of Linux compared to other operating systems.
>
> What does discussing Roy's outside activities have to do with
> advocating Linux?

What does Roy discussing his outside activities have to do with COLA and
in particular the charter?

In fact, what do a lot of Roy's Microsoft/Vista hate posts have to do with
Linux?
Oh he's gotten a little shrewder in recent days, making sure he slips
Linux in the wording somehow, but in reality a good number of his posts
have nothing at all to do with Linux.

> Get a clue, will yah.

Respectfully, I think you and some of the others need to get a clue if you
can't see what Roy is up to.